Ready to keep you safe, healthy and smiling.
Our COVID-19 Policies
At Abbott Dental, the health and safety of our staff and our patients are always a top concern and a safe, secure and sterile environment has always been our top priority. With this in mind, we are happy to inform you that we are re-opening our dental office for all treatment and cleanings.
We have introduced additional measures to enhance our existing infection policies and procedures, we have all been trained on new protocols and have invested in leading edge Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to ensure we exceed safety standards.
In addition, you will notice the following changes at your next appointment:
- Daily screening procedures for staff
- Staff will be wearing additional Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Pre-screening of all patients prior to and at appointment time
- Patients are greeted at entrance by staff
- Plexiglass in the reception area
- Temperature checks for patients upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer at the entrance and throughout the entire office
- Staggered appointments to ensure physical distancing
- Enclosed operatories
- Continual disinfecting of all surfaces between appointments
- State of the art air purifiers in each operatory
- Waiting area and playroom will be closed
COVID-19 Screening Form
Abbott Dental Centre
90 Sheppard Ave East, Suite 106
Toronto ON M2N 3A1